TOTAL SOLUTION FOR WATER BASED BARRIER COATING EQUIPMENT
MULTI-HEADS DRUM DRYER COATER AND DEFOAMING SYSTEM
Water based barrier coating has high tendency to create bubbles/foaming in the barrier coating chemicals.
Deltafield Engineering has a complete solution where all foam, entrapped air and micro bubbles can be removed before being transferred. We have the technology to link the defoaming system to the coater’s coating tray without any bubble or foam formation in the chemicals.
MULTI-HEADS DRUM DRYER COATER
|Internal width of machine
|Maximum paper width
|Maximum coating width
CREATIVE EDGE CUTTING TECHNOLOGY
- Maximum running speed is 150 linear meters/min.
- The basic model includes two coating heads and expandable to four heads.
- It is capable of coating up to four different chemicals with one pass.
- With the drum design, major issues such as blocking and curling will totally be eliminated.
The system is designed for different types of emulsion chemicals or liquids where there is presence of entrapment bubbles and foams.
The DF-Defoam ADT system is a batch system and it comprises of 3 processes namely:-
- Agitation – mixing with knowledge
- Degassing – bubble and foam removal
- Transfer – bubble free product to consumer’s application storage
With Deltafield’s Plug & Play Philosophy, the system requires connections of product inlet, power supply and discharge outlet. And it is now ready to produce a bubble and foam free products!